28 February 2009

SO DO I....


Fight the fight alone I When the world is full of victims
Dims a fading light I In our souls

Leave the peace alone I Now we all are slowly changing
Dims a fading light I In our souls

In my opinion seeing is to know I The things we hold
Are always first to go I And who's to say

We won't end up alone

On broken wings I'm falling I And it won't be long
The skin on me is burning I By the fires of the sun
On skinned knees I I'm bleeding
And it won't be long I I've got to find that meaning
I'll search for so long

Cry ourselves to sleep I We will sleep alone forever
Will you lay me down I In the same place with all I love


Mend the broken homes I Care for them they are our brothers
Save the fading light in our souls

In my opinion seeing is to know I What you give
Will always carry you I And who's to say

We won't survive it too

Set a-free all I Relying on their will
To make me all that I am I And all that I'll be

Set a-free all I Will fall between the cracks
With memories of all that I am I And I'll that I'll be

0 comments: